Your skin lacks moisture and volume? Do you see new lines and wrinkles appearing every day? Your hair and nails are less resistant?
The body regenerates continuously throughout life but at a decreasing rate over the years.
From the age of 25, its capacity for regeneration gradually diminishes, becoming less and less efficient, revealing the first effects of age as fine lines, then comes wrinkles and skin slackening, often as early as the age of 35.
Other factors tend to accelerate this natural process: exposure to UV rays and cold, unbalanced diet, tobacco, alcohol, stress, pollution, free radicals…
Numerous internal and external factors deteriorate the quality of our skin with, as a consequence, the degradation of the support structures: loss of firmness, elasticity, tonicity, volume, skin dryness, appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The same applies to the quality of hair and nails.
The body is biologically designed to repair itself. In order to ensure its normal functioning and preserve its natural capacity for regeneration, it needs vitamins, minerals, trace elements and many other nutrients provided by a diet that must be varied and balanced.
Food supplements are foodstuffs in a reduced form, concentrated in natural active ingredients and are an integral part of a varied and balanced diet.
Developed in Switzerland, HYALURONIC ACID PREMIUM COMPLEX is a formula rich in natural active ingredients, in which each ingredient reinforces the activity of the other in perfect synergy, to nourish the body and help it maintain normal functioning in order to preserve a healthy glowing skin, ideally moisturized, as well as healthy hair and nails.
HYALURONIC ACID PREMIUM COMPLEX IS RICHED IN VITAMINS B1 to B12, C and E, zinc and selenium
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the normal function of the skin, cartilage, bones, gums, teeth and the normal functioning of blood vessels.
- Vitamin B2, niacin, biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Selenium and zinc help maintain normal hair and nails.
- Zinc and vitamin B2 help maintain normal vision.
- Vitamin B8 (biotin) contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Vitamins B2, C, E, zinc and selenium help to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- Selenium, zinc and vitamins B6, B12, B9 (folic acid) contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2, B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B12, B8 (biotin) and C contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamins B2, B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B12, B9 (folic acid) and C help to reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to the normal synthesis and normal metabolism of vitamin D and certain neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- Vitamins B1 (thiamine), B3 (niacin), B9 (folic acid) and C contribute to normal psychic functions.
- Vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2, B3 (niacin), B6, B8 (biotin), B12 and C contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 helps to regulate hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to normal heart function.
Hyaluronic acid, also called hyaluronan, is naturally present in the body. It is believed that half of its reserves are found in the skin. It is one of the main components of the tissues and synovial fluid of the joints and is also found in the vitreous humor of the eye.
Each molecule of hyaluronic acid acts like a sponge that can fix up to 1000 times its weight in water (1 g could hold a liter of water),
It forms the visco-elastic fluid contained in the collagen and elastin fibers that gives the skin its supple, pulpy and elastic quality. Its gelling and hygroscopic properties make it an excellent natural anti-wrinkle that limits water loss from the epidermis by improving the cohesion of the skin barrier.
It also ensures the property of lubricant and shock absorber of the synovial liquid of our joints.
The production capacity of hyaluronic acid in our body is constantly decreasing, progressively from the age of 25. It is therefore useful to make up for this loss by a complementary contribution which will have the effect of stimulating the body’s natural production.
Smooth, firm and younger-looking skin requires an optimal level of hyaluronic acid to maintain the skin’s moisture, elasticity, firmness, volume and ability to retain moisture.
1 to 2 sticks per day to melt on the tongue by pouring the powder little by little.
As a reinforcement 2 sticks per day: take 1 stick in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 stick during the day 20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal.
Maintenance 1 stick per day: take 1 stick of in the morning on an empty stomach.
Tip: HYALURONIC ACID PREMIUM COMPLEX is ideally recommended in a 3-month program, at least once a year from the age of 25, twice a year from the age of 30 and 3 times a year from the age of 35. One can also consume it one week out of two, one month out of two during all the year.
Suitable for diabetics.
Note: Dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily doses. Not recommended for pregnant women. Keep out of reach of children and away from heat.
Maltodextrin, natural flavors, sweetener: xylitol, vitamins (C, E, B3, B5, B12, B6, B1, B2, B9, B8) and minerals (zinc gluconate, sodium selenite), fructose, sodium hyaluronate, acidifier: citric acid, acidity corrector: sodium bicarbonate, seaweed extract (Haematococcus pluvialis), lutein (Extract of Tagetes erecta L. ), lycopene extracted from tomato fruit (Lycopersicon esculantum L.), co-enzyme Q10, sweetener: sucralose, sweetener: acesulfame potassium.
|Valeurs nutritives pour||%VNR*|
|1 stick||2 sticks||2 sticks|
|par jour||par jour||par jour|
|5 g||10 g|
|Energie||80 Kj||160 Kj|
|19 Kcal||38 Kcal|
|Matières grasses||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Glucides||4,6 g||9,2 g|
|dont sucres||0,5 g||1 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Protéines||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Sel||0,09 g||0,18 g|
|Acide hyaluronique (hyluronate de sodium)||180 mg||360 mg|
|Extrait d’huile de microalge –||80 mg||160 mg|
|dont astaxanthine||2 mg||4 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||25 mg||50 mg|
|Vitamine C||100 mg||200 mg||250%|
|Vitamine E||17 mg||33 mg||278%|
|Vitamine B1||1,7 mg||3,3 mg||300%|
|Vitamine B2||2,1 mg||4,2 mg||300%|
|Niacine (Vit.B3)||24 mg||48 mg||300%|
|Acide pantothénique||9 mg||18 mg||300%|
|Vitamine B6||2,1 mg||4,2 mg||300%|
|Biotine||88 µg||175 µg||350%|
|Acide folique||300 µg||600 µg||300%|
|Vitamine B12||3,8 µg||7,5 µg||300%|
|Sélénium||14 µg||28 µg||50%|
|Zinc||2,5 mg||5,0 mg||50%|
|Lutéine||5 mg||10 mg|
|Zéaxanthine||0,38 mg||0,75 mg|
|Lycopène||1,5 mg||3 mg|
*Valeurs Nutritionnelles de Référence